Jump to Main Content
- Heiges, Bertha,
- Scientific Name:
- Carya illinoinensis
- Common Name:
- Geographic Origin:
- Jackson, Mississippi, and United States
- Physical Description:
- 1 art original : col. ; 17 x 26 cm.
- 32626; 30229; 30766; 30613; 30581
- Date Created:
- Use of the images in the U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection is not restricted, but a statement of attribution is required. Please use the following attribution statement: "U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705"
- USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection
- Permanent URL:
- United States