Jump to Main Content
Malus domestica: Lamb Abbey Pearmain
- Prestele, William Henry, 1838-1895
- Scientific Name:
- Malus domestica
- Common Name:
- Lamb Abbey Pearmain
- Geographic Origin:
- Eastnor Castle and United Kingdom
- Physical Description:
- 1 art original : col. ; 17 x 25 cm.
- Date Created:
- Use of the images in the U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection is not restricted, but a statement of attribution is required. Please use the following attribution statement: "U.S. Department of Agriculture Pomological Watercolor Collection. Rare and Special Collections, National Agricultural Library, Beltsville, MD 20705"
- USDA Pomological Watercolor Collection
- Permanent URL:
- United Kingdom