Jump to Main Content
Strawberry culture : eastern United States
- Darrow, George M. (George McMillan) and United States Dept. of Agriculture.
- Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1028 1919
- Strawberries -- East (U.S.), Strawberry industry -- East (U.S.), small fruits, fruit crops, fruit growing, geographical distribution, site preparation, soil nematodes, plant parasitic nematodes, pest resistance, plant cultural practices, training (plants), pruning, row spacing, tillage, intercropping, mulching, green manures, fertilizers, calcium carbonate, irrigation, frost, plant propagation, harvesting, shipping, varieties, plant pests, plant diseases and disorders, insect pests, food preservation, jams, and cold storage
- 51 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection