Jump to Main Content
Development and significance of the great soil groups of the United States
- Kellogg, Charles E. (Charles Edwin)
- Miscellaneous publication / United States Department of Agriculture ; no. 229 1936
- Soils -- United States, Soil formation -- United States, soil, soil chemistry, soil classification, soil formation, soil mineralogy, soil parent materials, soil types, soil properties, soil weathering, and agricultural history
- 40 p., 11 p. of plates : ill., maps (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection