Jump to Main Content
Soil and water conservation in the Pacific Northwest
- Rowalt, E. M. (Elmer Miller)
- Farmers' bulletin / United States Department of Agriculture ; no. 1773 1937
- Soil conservation -- Northwest, Pacific, Soil erosion -- Northwest, Pacific, Water conservation -- Northwest, Pacific, soil erosion, rangelands, forests, fallow, wind erosion, soil management, conservation practices, crop rotation, alfalfa, grasses, trees, contour farming, crop residue management, crop residues, cover crops, conservation tillage, spring wheat, gully erosion, dams (hydrology), riverbank protection, case studies, range management, stocking rate, groundwater, salts, fences, pastures, pasture management, soil ridges, furrows, dunes, floods, and water management
- iv, 59 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection