Jump to Main Content
Growing and feeding grain sorghums
- Martin, John H. (John Holmes), Cole, John S. (John Selden), and Semple, Arthur T. (Arthur Truman)
- Farmers' bulletin / United States Department of Agriculture ; no. 1764 1936
- Sorghum, Sorghum as feed, grain sorghum, sweet sorghum, plant physiology, seed crop production, seed treatment, crop rotation, seedbed preparation, sowing, planting, planting date, tillage, irrigation, harvesting, plant diseases and disorders, smut diseases, rust diseases, plant rots, insect pests, forage composition, feed quality, sorghum silage, grinding, pasture plants, feed rations, Sorghum bicolor, and Sorghum bicolor subsp. drummondii
- ii, 46 p. : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection