Jump to Main Content
Barley : culture, uses, and varieties
- Harlan, Harry V. (Harry Vaughn)
- Farmers' bulletin / United States Department of Agriculture ; no. 1464 1925
- Barley, small grains, geographical distribution, plant cultural practices, plant propagation, irrigation and drainage, planting seed, varieties, soil properties, climatic factors, crop rotation, seed quality, seedbeds, planting date, sowing, sowing date, plant diseases and disorders, harvesting, postharvest treatment, storage, storage conditions, production costs, markets, profitability, feeds, and soil quality
- 33 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection