Jump to Main Content
Experiment station work, LXXVI : compiled from the publications of the agricultural experiment stations : the farm water supply, sprouting oats for poultry, storage of potatoes, carbolic acid for contagious abortion, the meadow lark, egg production, cooling cream without ice
- United States Office of Experiment Stations.
- Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 549 1913
- Agriculture -- United States, water supply, drinking water, wells, water pollution, food storage, storage technology, storage equipment, wild birds, biological control agents, natural enemies, eggs, egg production, animal breeding, poultry, chickens, feeds, feed supplements, cattle, abortion (animals), drug therapy, cream, dairy products, coolers, cold storage, and dairy technology
- 24 p. : ill., plans ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection