Jump to Main Content
Controlling important fungous and insect enemies of the pear in the humid sections of the Pacific Northwest
- Fisher, D. F. and Newcomer, E. J. (Erval Jackson)
- Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1056 1919
- Pear -- Diseases and pests -- Northwestern States, pome fruits, fungal diseases of plants, climatic factors, scab diseases, plant damage, disease and pest management, control methods, spraying, economic analysis, insect pests, mites, fungicides, copper sulfate, calcium carbonate, sulfur, insecticides, arsenicals, spraying equipment, dusting, Chrysomelidae, Eriophyidae, and antifungal agents
- 34 p. ; ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection