Jump to Main Content
Strawberry culture : western United States
- Darrow, George M. (George McMillan)
- Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 1027 1919
- Strawberries -- West (U.S.), Strawberry industry -- West (U.S.), small fruits, fruit crops, fruit growing, geographical distribution, site preparation, soil nematodes, plant parasitic nematodes, pest resistance, plant cultural practices, training (plants), pruning, row spacing, tillage, intercropping, mulching, green manures, fertilizers, calcium carbonate, irrigation, harvesting, shipping, varieties, plant pests, plant diseases and disorders, insect pests, food preservation, jams, and cold storage
- 29 p. : ill., map ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection