Jump to Main Content
The fall army worm, or "grass worm", and its control
- Walton, William Randolph and Luginbill, Philip
- Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 752 1916
- Armyworms -- Control, insect pests, geographical distribution, natural enemies, biological control agents, spraying, cultural control, physical control, trapping, tillage, baits, baiting, arsenicals, and Spodoptera frugiperda
- 16 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection