Jump to Main Content
Milo as a dry-land grain crop
- Ball, Carleton R. (Carleton Roy) and Leidigh, Arthur H.
- Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 322 1908
- Milo, grain sorghum, grain crops, plant characteristics, agronomic traits, climatic factors, planting, plant cultural practices, harvesting, harvesting equipment, yields, grain yield, feeds, hydrogen cyanide, insect pests, poisoning, poisonous plants, and fungal diseases of plants
- 23 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection