Jump to Main Content
Milo as a dry-land grain crop
- Ball, Carleton R. (Carleton Roy) and Leidigh, Arthur H.
- Milo, grain sorghum, grain crops, plant characteristics, agronomic traits, climatic factors, planting, plant cultural practices, harvesting, harvesting equipment, yields, grain yield, feeds, hydrogen cyanide, insect pests, poisoning, poisonous plants, and fungal diseases of plants
- 23 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 322
- Organic Roots Collection
- Permanent URL: