Jump to Main Content
Experiment station work, LXX : compiled from the publications of the agricultural experiment stations : improvement of sandy soils, utilization of roughage, alfalfa and corn for lambs, feeding alfalfa hay to swine, cooperative herd testing, cooperative cattle breeding, losses due to low-grade cream, disposing of waste dips, care of farm machinery
- United States Office of Experiment Stations.
- Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 504 1912
- Agriculture -- United States, sandy soils, waste utilization, corn silage, feeds, swine feeding, lambs, lamb feeding, finishing, hay, dairy farming, dairy herd management, milk production, testing, dairy cows, dairy products, cattle, animal breeding, cooperatives, cream, arsenicals, pesticide safety and handling, agricultural machinery and equipment, farm buildings, forage, and swine
- 24 p. : ill., plans ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection