Jump to Main Content
Experiment station work, XI : excessive irrigation, gestation in cows, cross pollination of plums, the long clam, root pruning of fruit trees, silage for horses and hogs, the oxeye daisy, commercial butter cultures with pasteurized cream, poisoning by wild cherry leaves, preserving eggs, the stave silo
- United States Office of Experiment Stations.
- Farmers' bulletin (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) ; no. 103 1899
- Agriculture -- United States, irrigation and drainage, cross pollination, flowering, pruning, fruit trees, poisonous plants, eggs, food preservation, dairy cows, Holstein, gestation period, clams, aquaculture, butter, starter cultures, silage, agricultural structures and facilities, silos, Leucanthemum vulgare, and sodium silicate
- 30 p. : ill., 1 map ; 23 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- Organic Roots Collection