Jump to Main Content
Experiments with DDT for the control of the gypsy moth, particularly with aerial equipment
- Dowden Philip B., United States, and Bureau of Entomology and Plant Quarantine.
- Gypsy moth, Control, DDT(Insecticide), Testing, Aerial spraying and dusting in agriculture, and forest pests
- 1 online resource (13 pages)
- United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Administration, Bureau of Entomology and Plant Quarantine
- Historical Gypsy Moth Publications Collection,
- Permanent URL: