Jump to Main Content
Innovative Solutions to Human-Wildlife Conflicts: National Wildlife Research Center Accomplishments, 2016
- National Wildlife Research Center (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous publication (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) 2017
- The National Wildlife Research Center (NWRC) is the research arm of Wildlife Services, a program within the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS). NWRC’s researchers are dedicated to finding biologically sound, practical, and effective solutions for resolving wildlife damage management issues. There are spotlights highlight the breadth and depth of NWRC’s research and support services expertise and its holistic approach to addressing today’s wildlife-related challenges.
- 1 online resource (63 pages)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- USDA publications