Jump to Main Content
Innovative Solutions to Human-Wildlife Conflicts: National Wildlife Research Center Accomplishments, 2013
- National Wildlife Research Center (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous publication (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) 2014
- The National Wildlife Research Center (NWRC) is the research arm of Wildlife Services (WS), a program within the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA)Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS). NWRC’s researchers are dedicated to finding biologically sound, practical, and effective solutions to resolving wildlife damage management issues. The three spotlights, aviation strike hazard management, reproduction and wildlife damage management, and technology transfer of wildlife damage management tools and strategies, for 2013 show the depth and breadth of NWRC’s research expertise and its holistic approach to addressing today’s wildlife-related challenges.
- 1 online resource (58 pages)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- USDA publications