Jump to Main Content
Innovative Solutions to Human-Wildlife Conflicts: National Wildlife Research Center Accomplishments, 2009
- National Wildlife Research Center (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous publication (United States. Dept. of Agriculture) 2010
- As the research arm of Wildlife Services (WS) program within the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, NWRC develops methods and information to address human-wildlife conflicts related to agriculture, human health and safety, property damage, invasive species, and threatened and endangered species. NWRC is the only Federal research facility in the United States devoted entirely to the development of methods for effective wildlife damage management. NWRS's research authority comes from the Animal Damage Control Act of 1931.The Center is committed to helping resolve the ever-expanding and changing issues associated with human-wildlife conflicts management and remains well positioned to address new issues through proactive efforts and strategic planning activities.
- 1 online resource (75 pages)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- USDA publications