Jump to Main Content
2006 United States Animal Health Report
- United States. Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service. Veterinary Services. Centers for Epidemiology and Animal Health
- Agriculture Information Bulletin 2007
- This is the third such report that provides a wide-ranging review of the health of our Nation’s domestic animal resources. The report highlights significant epidemiologic events of 2006 and provides insight into the Nation’s animal health surveillance activities. In addition, the report presents an update on programs, both new and existing, that strive to maintain healthy livestock, poultry, and aquaculture populations.
- 1 online resource (vi, 178 pages)
- U. S. Dept. of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- USDA publications