Jump to Main Content
Read it before you eat it!
- United States Food and Nutrition Service
- The poster is white with an enlarged label from a food product listing the nutrion information per serving. Various types of foods are arranged on either side of the label, and sections of the label are highlighted with an indication of how much of each item should be in a person’s diet. The bottom portion of the poster shows three examples of grains, proteins, and beverages, highlighting the nutritional content of each for comparison purposes.
- 1 photomechanical print (poster) : col. ; 84 x 65 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. Food and Nutrition Service
- Historical Dietary Guidance Digital Collection