Jump to Main Content
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1976 v. 41 no. 184
- Notice is hereby given of a public meeting to be held by the Department of Agriculture for the purpose of soliciting views and comments from interested individuals, representatives of industry, organizations, and government agencies, relating to the preparation of proposed rulemaking under the Animal Welfare Act Amendments of 1976 (Public Law 94-279), relating to the humane care and treatment of warm blooded animals. The public meeting will be held in the Heritage Room of the Adult Education Center, University of Maryland, Adelphi Road, College Park, Maryland, on October 13, 1976, beginning at 10:00 a.m. and continuing until approximately 4:30 p.m.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection