Jump to Main Content
Proposed Standards and Regulations for Transportation, and the Handling, Care and Treatment in Connection Therewith of Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, Nonhuman Primates, and Certain Other Warmblooded Animals; Extension of Time : [ 9 CFR Parts 1, 2, and 3 ]
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1977 v. 42 no. 85
- This notice extends the time period for submitting written comments on the notice published March 18, 1977 (43 FR 15210-15221), proposing new and revised standards and regulations under the Animal Welfare Act concerning the transportation and handling, care, and treatment in connection therewith, of dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, nonhuman primates, and certain other warm blooded animals in commerce. Certain representatives of carriers, breeders, USDA licensed dealers, and other related industries have requested that the comment period be extended in order to give them adequate time to obtain relevant data and information and to develop sound views and comments. This document is to provide an extension of the comment period as requested.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection