Jump to Main Content
Ventilation of Animal Shipping Containers; Requests for Information : [9 CFR Ch. I]
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1979 v. 44 no. 114
- The purpose of this document is to give interested persons an opportunity to provide views, data, and other information regarding the minimum amount of ventilation area required of shipping containers used to transport warm blooded animals in commerce.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection