Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Proposed Revision of Standards for Humane Handling, Care, Treatment and Transportation of Dogs and Cats : 9 CFR Part 3
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1980 v. 45 no. 49
- This document contains proposed revisions of the transportation standards governing dogs and cats. The revisions would increase the quantity of ventilation openings in primary enclosures used to transport live dogs and cats in commerce during the period April 1 through September 30. These revisions of the transportation standards are being proposed as a result of various petitions for reconsideration which were received by this Department and which made new facts and evidence available which appear to warrant such action.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection