Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Marine Mammals : 9 CFR Part 3
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1983 v. 48 no. 168
- This document amends the regulations concerning the humane handling, care, treatment, and transportation of marine mammals in order to extend certain outstanding variances granted under these regulations until further action is taken by the Department. This action is needed to avoid the unwarranted imposition of restrictions on certain facilities which house marine mammals.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection