Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Licensing and Records : 9 CFR Part 2
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1993 v. 58 no. 247
- We are proposing to amend the Animal Welfare regulations to require dealers, exhibitors, and operators of auction sales who apply for license renewal to certify that, to the best of their knowledge and belief, they are in compliance with the regulations before a renewal is issued. We are also proposing to require dealers and exhibitors to use certain forms to make, keep, and maintain the animal identification records required by the regulations. We believe these changes are necessary to help ensure that applicants for license renewal ere in compliance with the regulations and that dealers and exhibitors keep accurate and complete records. These proposed amendments would promote compliance with the Animal Welfare Act.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection