Jump to Main Content
Marine Mammal Negotiated Rulemaking Advisory Committee; Establishment : 9 CFR Part 3
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1995 v. 60 no. 98
- The Department of Agriculture announces its intent to establish an advisory committee to develop a recommended rulemaking proposal to revise the regulations governing the handling, care, treatment, and transportation of marine mammals in captivity. This committee, called the Marine Mammal Negotiated Rulemaking Advisory Committee, will be comprised of representatives with a definable stake in the outcome of the proposed rule.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection