Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Marine Mammals, Swim-With-the-Dolphin Program : 9 CFR Part 3
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1998 v. 63 no. 198
- We are announcing that, until further notice, the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service will not apply to wading programs the standards in the ‘‘swim-with-the-dolphin’’ regulations pertaining to participant/attendant ratio and space for the interactive area.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection