Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Marine Mammals : 9 CFR Part 3
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1999 v. 64 no. 35
- We are proposing to amend the Animal Welfare Act regulations concerning the humane handling, care, treatment, and transportation of marine mammals in captivity. These proposed regulations were developed by the Marine Mammal Negotiated Rulemaking Advisory Committee and appear to be necessary to ensure that the minimum standards for the humane handling, care, treatment, and transportation of marine mammals in captivity are based on current general, industry, and scientific knowledge and experience.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection