Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Marine Mammals; Swim-with-the-Dolphin Program : 9 CFR Parts 1 and 3
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1999 v. 64 no. 63
- We are hereby suspending the enforcement of those provisions of the Animal Welfare regulations and standards that deal with ‘‘swim-with-the-dolphin programs.’’ In addition, we are soliciting public comment on all aspects of the suspended regulations and on all human/marine mammal interactive programs.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection