Jump to Main Content
Licensing and Inspection Requirements for Dealers of Dogs Intended for Hunting, Breeding, or Security Purposes : 9 CFR Part 1
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2000 v. 65 no. 233
- We propose to amend the Animal Welfare regulations to reflect our policy of regulating wholesale dealers of dogs intended for hunting, breeding, or security purposes. We currently regulate these dealers under the same regulations in place for wholesale dealers of other dogs. This action would make the regulations consistent with our policy and would, therefore, clarify licensing and inspection requirements for affected dealers of dogs intended for hunting, breeding, or security purposes.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection