Jump to Main Content
Licensing and Inspection Requirements for Dealers of Dogs Intended for Hunting, Breeding, or Security Purposes : 9 CFR Part 1
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2001 v. 66 no. 14
- We are extending the comment period for our proposed rule to amend the Animal Welfare regulations to reflect our policy of regulating wholesale dealers of dogs intended for hunting, breeding, or security purposes. This action will allow interested persons additional time to prepare and submit comments.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection