Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Marine Mammals : 9 CFR Parts 1 and 3
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2002 v. 67 no. 104
- We are considering amendments to the Animal Welfare regulations concerning the marine mammal standards for which consensus language was not developed during negotiated rulemaking we conducted in 1995 and 1996, as well as the standards for interactive programs such as swim with-the-dolphin programs. We are soliciting comments regarding appropriate changes or additions to the present standards.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection