Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Petition for Rulemaking : 9 CFR part 1
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2007 v. 72 no. 68
- We are notifying the public of our receipt of a petition for rulemaking, and we are soliciting public comment on that petition. The petition, sponsored by The Hunte Corporation, requests that we replace the definition of Class ‘‘B’’ licensee in the Animal Welfare Act regulations with four new categories of licensees: Pet distributor, exhibitor animal distributor, laboratory animal distributor, and other distributor.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection