Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Climatic and Environmental Conditions for Transportation of Warmblooded Animals Other Than Marine Mammals : 9 CFR Parts 2 and 3
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2008 v. 73 no. 53
- We are reopening the comment period for our proposed rule that would remove the current ambient temperature requirements in the Animal Welfare Act regulations for various stages in the transportation of live animals other than marine mammals. The proposal would replace those requirements with a single performance standard for climatic and environmental conditions during their transportation. This action will allow interested persons additional time to prepare and submit comments.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection