Jump to Main Content
Minimum Age Requirements for the Transport of Animals : 9 CFR Part 2
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2008 v. 73 no. 148
- We are reopening the comment period for our proposed rule that would amend the Animal Welfare Act regulations by adding minimum age requirements for the transport in commerce of animals. This action will allow interested persons additional time to prepare and submit comments.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection