Jump to Main Content
Handling of Animals; Contingency Plans : 9 CFR Part 2
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2008 v. 73 no. 245
- We are extending the comment period for our proposed rule that would amend the Animal Welfare Act regulations to add requirements for contingency planning and training of personnel by research facilities and by dealers, exhibitors, intermediate handlers, and carriers. This action will allow interested persons additional time to prepare and submit comments.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection