Jump to Main Content
Animal Welfare; Retail Pet Stores and Licensing Exemptions : 9 CFR Parts 1 and 2
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2012 v. 77 no. 136
- We are extending the comment period for our proposed rule that would revise the definition of retail pet store and related regulations to bring more pet animals sold at retail under the protection of the Animal Welfare Act (AWA). We are also announcing the availability of a revised factsheet regarding our proposal. These actions will allow interested persons additional time to prepare and submit comments.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection