Jump to Main Content
Submission of Itineraries : 9 CFR Part 2
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2012 v. 77 no. 250
- We are amending the Animal Welfare Act regulations to include more specific requirements in the regulations concerning the submission of itineraries by any person who is subject to the Animal Welfare Act regulations and who intends to exhibit any animal at any location other than the person’s approved site when travel will extend overnight. APHIS inspectors need access to animals, facilities, and records for unannounced inspections when animals are exhibited at a location other than at a regulated person’s approved site to improve compliance with the regulations and the Animal Welfare Act.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection