Jump to Main Content
Guidelines for the Control of Tuberculosis in Elephants
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2013 v. 78 no. 3
- We are advising the public that the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service intends to use the 2010 guidelines issued by the United States Animal Health Association to assess compliance with the animal welfare regulations as related to elephant tuberculosis as well as to aid users in their compliance with those regulations. We accept these guidelines as meeting the requirements in the Animal Welfare Act and are making them available for review. We welcome comment on our intention to utilize the guidelines as a means of assessing compliance with our regulations.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection