Jump to Main Content
Handling of Animals; Contingency Plans; Stay of Regulations : 9 CFR Part 2
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2013 v. 78 no. 147
- On December 31, 2012, we published a final rule establishing regulations under which research facilities and dealers, exhibitors, intermediate handlers, and carriers must meet certain requirements for contingency planning and training of personnel. In this document, we are issuing a stay of those regulations in order that we may undertake a review of their requirements.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection