Jump to Main Content
Petition To Promulgate Standards for Bears Under the Animal Welfare Act Regulations : 9 CFR Part 3
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Science
- Federal Register 2014 v. 79 no. 27
- We are reopening the comment period for a petition requesting that we amend the Animal Welfare Act regulations to add specific standards for the humane handling, care, treatment, and transportation of all species of bears held in captivity except polar bears, for which there are already standards. This action will allow interested persons additional time to prepare and submit comments.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection