Jump to Main Content
Petition To Develop Specific Ethologically Appropriate Standards for Nonhuman Primates in Research : 9 CFR Part 3
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2015 v. 80 no. 84
- We are notifying the public that the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service has received a petition requesting that we amend the Animal Welfare Act regulations to specify ethologically appropriate standards that researchers must adhere to in order to promote the psychological well-being of nonhuman primates used in research. We are making this petition available to the public and soliciting comments regarding the petition and any issues raised by the petition that we should take into account as we consider this petition.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection