Jump to Main Content
Third-Party Inspection Programs Under the Animal Welfare Act; Public Meetings
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 2018 v. 83 no. 14
- We are advising the public that the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) will host a series of public meetings to solicit data and information from the public to aid in the development of criteria for recognizing the use of third-party inspection and certification programs as a positive factor when determining APHIS inspection frequencies at facilities licensed or registered under the Animal Welfare Act.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection