Jump to Main Content
Farm Animal Issues Under Animal Welfare Act; Public Meeting
- United States Department of Agriculture Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Federal Register 1994 v. 59 no. 117
- SUMMARY : We are‘advising the public that the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service is hosting a public meeting to gather information on the care and use of farm animals for nonagricultural activities regulated by the Animal Welfare Act. Recommendations and proposed guidelines from this meeting will be used in further evaluation and review of regulatory issues concerning the care and use of farm animals for nonagricultural activities.
- Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration
- Animal Welfare Act History Digital Collection