Jump to Main Content
Gypsy moth work fiscal year 1947
- United States. Bureau of Entomology and Plant Quarantine
- Gypsy moth -- Control -- United States and Browntail moth -- Control -- United States
- This binder contains records and information relative to federal gypsy moth work, e.g. gypsy moth trap survey, scouting and treatment, spraying, and infestation control accomplished by the Division of Gypsy and Brown-Tail Moths Control and cooperating state agencies in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New England states during fiscal year 1947.
- 1 online resource (40 pages) : chiefly tables, maps
- United States Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Entomology and Plant Quarantine
- USDA publications