Jump to Main Content
Homemade jams and jellies
- United States Department of Agriculture. Office of Information.
- Jam, Jelly, Cooking (Jam), and Cooking (Jelly)
- Pictures illustrating the three methods--powdered pectin, liquid pectin, and no pectin--used by U.S.D.A. home economists in developing instructions for making jellied fruit products found in Home and garden bulletin no. 56, "How to make jellies, james, and preserves at home."
-  p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Office of Information
- Historical Dietary Guidance Digital Collection