Jump to Main Content
Evaluating the food stamp participation algorithms used in microsimulation models
- Martini, Alberto., Mathematica Policy Research, inc, and United States Food and Nutrition Service.
- Food stamps -- United States
- This report evaluates methods used in the model's computer programs that predict the participation response to reforms in the FSP. The model provides estimates of program participants and eligibles before and after a program reform.
- xiii, 61 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
- USDA publications