Jump to Main Content
Estimating rates of participation in the food stamp program : a review of the literature
- Trippe, Carole., United States Food and Nutrition Service. Office of Analysis and Evaluation., and Mathematica Policy Research, inc
- Current perspectives on food stamp program participation 1989
- Food stamps -- United States -- Forecasting and Food relief -- United States -- Forecasting
- This report reviews the literature on the estimated rates of participation in the Food Stamp Program. The estimated rates reported vary from 24 to 80 percent, depending on the measure, data source, and methodology employed.
- ix, 60 p. ; 28 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service, Office of Analysis and Evaluation
- USDA publications