Jump to Main Content
The effects of food stamps on food consumption : a review of the literature
- Fraker, Thomas., United States Food and Nutrition Service. Office of Analysis and Evaluation., and Mathematica Policy Research, inc
- Current perspectives on food stamp program participation 1990
- Food stamps -- United States, Food consumption -- United States, and Nutrition -- United States
- Abstract: This report is designed to pull together information systemically summarizing the findings from 17 studies of the effects of food stamps on the money value of food used by households, 8 studies of the effects of the FSP on the availability of nutrients in the household from the home food supply, and 8 studies of the effects of the FSP on the intake of nutrients by individuals.
- xi, 115,  : ill. ; 28 cm.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Center, Office of Analysis and Evaluation
- USDA publications